TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Bracket Chat?... (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Bracket Chat?...
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-16-2014 07:08 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I see where their game against Iowa St. from Wednesday night still up on ESPN3

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-16-2014 07:13 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was hoping for a 7 seed but am honestly not surprised at an 8. We were NOT in the top 25, played in the weakest power conference in the nation and the only good win we had was against Louisville, a # 4 seed.

I'm not that unhappy with the seed and bracket we are in. If we can get by Kansas state, I really think we can make a "little" noise.

Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-16-2014 07:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TOp 25 obviously doesn't mater cause SMU was ranked in last weeks top 25

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-16-2014 07:20 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have their own way of ranking teams and it is what it is.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-16-2014 07:41 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kansas St has lost their last three games. That's a good sign.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-18-2014 06:22 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reading several articles and the K State players are super pumped to be playing us. Go figure. They'll play out of their minds. If they beat us you can bet the ranch they'll have nothing left for WSU. Happens every time.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com