TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Are teh Harrison Twins trying too hard?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are teh Harrison Twins trying too hard?
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-10-2014 09:11 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They took 27 of the teams total 60 shots in the Columbia game.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123995 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-10-2014 09:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal will review the tape and correct our deficiencies.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-10-2014 09:25 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THE TWINS ARE NOT REALLY GUARDS THEY ARE 3 MEN. THEY WILL NEVER PLAY IN THE LEAGUE MAYBE IAY 4 YRS. THEY MIGHT. I JUST DONT SEE IT.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-10-2014 09:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They may not, G-B. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm a great judge of talent.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123995 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-10-2014 09:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have their work cut out for them that's for sure.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
phillrose1
Player
Member # 2916

posted 12-10-2014 10:03 PM      Profile for phillrose1     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After watching tonights game I firmly believe that the Harrison's should probably both be playing the 2/3 position in college and I seriously doubt either of them will make it in the pros and if they both get drafted in the first round I will be happy for them but surprised. They are both to slow to play the 1 or 2 in the pros and not big enough to play the 3 there. In college they are good until they run into the fast guards who seem to eat them up. If we were no playing the platoon system I believe our best option would be Ulis at the point with Book at the 2 and the Harrisons playing at the 2/3. We are clearly a better team with Ulis in the game. He is a much better college point guard. Not sure how it will translate into the pro game but if he is out of the game we are going to have a very hard time winning. After WCS I would say that Ulis is the most valuable person on our team.

--------------------
Being defeated is a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent.

Posts: 84 | From: Va Beach | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-10-2014 10:09 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
G-B, they will never make it in the NBA as small forwards. "if" they make it their only shot is playing the 2 guard. Honestly they will have to get better to even have a shot to play in the NBA. imo

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 12-10-2014 11:54 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are the most frustrating players to watch. They may have athletic talent, but it seems to me like they have no basketball IQ.
Posts: 10348 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 12-11-2014 04:57 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with all of the above! The biggest issue I see with the twins is Pace and Tempo. They just don't seem to be able to push it or control it. Thats on the defensive end as well as the offensive end of the floor. Ball pressure in the first half and most of the second was non existent. Ullis has proved in less than a handful of games what on the ball pressure can do for a defense. Hell thats how UCONN beat us last year. WCS is even getting out and pressuring the ball. If we can get Poythress, Lee and Lyles on the perimeter pressuring guys as well... The defensive is going to be twice as tough as what it is now. And that is scary. Back to the twins they either need to do some serious should searching or find another gear that we havnt seen... If they plan on getting drafted in the first round.

[ 12-11-2014, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: WHO?UK ]

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 863 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-11-2014 11:51 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What? Someone else don't think they are first round draft picks? I think everyone is starting to realize these two have got to pick up their game or they will be forced to return for a 3rd year at UK. We all saw what will happen when Ulis is not getting his share of the time. I hope Aaron starts hitting his shots and Andrew starts hitting the open man for a bunch of assists.
Posts: 14181 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com