TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Jay Bilas

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jay Bilas
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 12-05-2014 10:01 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did anyone else want to smack the taste out of his mouth tonight, or was it just me. I'm getting so sick of hearing his voice.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-05-2014 10:08 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was waiting for them to scan the camera over to him and find him wearing a burnt orange cheerleader outfit!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123963 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-05-2014 10:10 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought Billy Packer retired!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123963 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-05-2014 10:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He has.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 12-05-2014 11:56 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PAULCAT I POSTED ON HERE AWHILE BACK BILAS IS A DOOKIE AT HEART DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU. HE BUILDS KY UP AND THEN PUTS EM DOWN, HE WAS HOPING WE LOSE SO DOOKIE COULD BE NUMBER 1.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-06-2014 09:38 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bilas is not a fan of Cal and it really is starting to be more evident.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 12-06-2014 10:10 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just hate the fact that he's always saying what players are doing wrong or what they need to do or anything like that. He's not a coach. What he needs to do is apply for a coaching job so we all can see how great of a coach he is. I just wish he'd call the game and leave it at that. Stop saying over and over that a player needs to do this or the NCAA needs to do that. Just call the darn game!
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 12-07-2014 10:58 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like Jay Billas. He is one of my favorite announcers. I believe he is fair and bAlanced, just like some people's favorite news network.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-07-2014 11:45 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't it great to live in a country where you can like or dislike a public figure without any repercussions.

--------------------

BornBlueDieBlue
Player
Member # 6528

posted 12-07-2014 12:02 PM      Profile for BornBlueDieBlue   Email BornBlueDieBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a love/hate relationship towards Jay Bilas. I think he is a little more fair than most announcers and gives a better judgment. But there are definitely times that he annoys the crap out of me. While he does over critique people during the games at times, he tells it how he sees it. May not always be the correct thing he is seeing but its nice to have someone less concerned about repercussions over what they said. One thing I didn't like that he said during the game was about the officials . I believe he said something along the lines that you have to cut them slack because they have not officiated a game with so many big people. I thought that was a cop out. It's their job to call the game correctly, shouldn't matter who is playing, where or when. If this was a preview of what's to come tournament time, they better start retraining their officials. There is no accountability with the officials anymore. They call what they want and nothing is ever done about it.
Posts: 88 | From: Palm Harbor, Fl | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com