TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to UK / NCAA Basketball .  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Texas head coach Shaka Smart tests positive for COVID-19

Author Topic: Texas head coach Shaka Smart tests positive for COVID-19
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-25-2021 02:59 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Texas head coach Shaka Smart has tested positive for COVID-19. The Longhorns, ranked No. 5 in the Associated Press Top 25, are scheduled to take the court Tuesday with Oklahoma is due to roll into the Erwin Center after last Wednesday’s game with Iowa State and last Saturday’s game with TCU were postponed due to the Cyclones and Horned Frogs dealing with issues regarding COVID-19 protocols, including TCU head coach Jamie Dixon recently revealing his own positive test result highlighting the situation on the Fort Worth campus.

“I tested positive for COVID and am in isolation away from our team and my family," Smart said in a statement released through the school on Monday. "I am working remotely and look forward to rejoining our team in person when it is safe to do so.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com