TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cats are a huge dog..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats are a huge dog..
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-15-2020 08:08 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Las Vegas has KY as a 31 point underdog when they go on the road to face a very athletic, unbeaten, and rested Alabama football team.
It'll be tough sledding this Saturday when the Wildcats head to Tuscaloosa for a battle on the gridiron with the Crimson Tide.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-15-2020 09:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anytime the Cats play Alabama they are going to be
a huge underdog especially playing them in Tuscaloosa. The Crimson Tide average 48 points and 555 yards of offense per contest.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-16-2020 10:16 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope we make them play a lot harder than they expect to. Very little chance of us winning this game, but if we keep it within a couple of touchdowns, I will be happy.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-17-2020 09:45 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip, couldn't agree more especially playing them in Tuscaloosa.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-18-2020 11:19 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don’t worry guys. as I’m sure you have all been reading, I’m no longer employed by Cal. However, Stoops is using my services.

If he will run the offensive scheme I have designed and recommended, we should win in a close one. The key will be to get the ball to our center and finish strong at the rim.

If not, we’re going to get blown off the field.

[ 11-18-2020, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-18-2020 01:11 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, Stoops is a defense guy. So, chances are, he will fully implement the Handy Offense.

I am looking forward to beating Bama 77-74. (yes, in football).

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-18-2020 02:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sure makes me feel a heck of a lot better hearing Handy's offence will be used.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-18-2020 06:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If our defense forces them into 3 turnovers we may be able to make it a 3 point game. Bama should be rested as they haven't played a game in the last 2 weeks

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-18-2020 11:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hate it but Bama will win by at least 4 touchdowns.

[ 11-19-2020, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-19-2020 10:41 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Bama covers the 31 point spread, and UK will be lucky to score.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2020 11:24 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It will be two games in a row at Kroger Field that are the most uninteresting games ever. The first we won but almost gave away. The second one we will never be in the game after AL scores the first TD. OK, UK make me wrong. NOT.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2020 02:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, for some reason I thought this game was in Tuscaloosa.

--------------------

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-19-2020 05:15 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It’s in Tuscaloosa

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2020 05:28 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're right. I was so upset I wasn't thinking clearly. Happens a lot these days, now that all the few places to eatr inside are now closing again. Hello Little Caesars and Wendys drive thru and then eating in the parking lots.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-20-2020 10:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Got to slow down Mac Jones, impossible to stop him but if we slow him down it wil help big time.

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 11-21-2020 12:01 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hard to believe that Jones never saw the field last year until Tua got hurt...Bama has this kind of talent up and down the roster.

Couple that with Bama, the premier football program in the country, is undefeated, ranked #1, playing at home and coached by arguable the best college football coach ever, and.....well, like Tip said, if Ky can stay within a couple TD's it will be a good day.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com