TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Who do we lose to Grad or Pros?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who do we lose to Grad or Pros?
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-31-2019 04:11 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sittin here trying to think of who all is either a senior or pro potential off this 8-5 team for next year?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-31-2019 04:14 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know Bowden is going to the pros.

Stenberg is a senior, Ahmad Wagner is a senior. Kash Daniel is a senior.

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 12-31-2019 04:15 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Duffy and McKinnis are both seniors off the special teams too!

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-01-2020 09:48 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Duffey, I think is a sophomore

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9798 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-01-2020 12:30 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Duffy, Totaled 60 punts for 2,687 yards for an average of 44.8 yards per punt
His average ranks third-highest in UK history for a single season, trailing only Glenn Pakulak’s 2002 campaign when he averaged 45.58 yards per kick and Tim Masthay's 45.23 average in 2008
Ranked sixth in the SEC and 13th nationally in punting yards per game (44.8)
Ray Guy Award Watch List
Ray's 8 Player of the Week nominee (Week 5 and Week 11)
Had his season long with a 67-yarder in the first quarter, pinning Penn State on the five-yard line ... Helped set up Bowden’s punt return TD, as the UK defense posted a three-and-out, and Bowden made the scoring runback
Also had his second-longest punt of the season, a 65-yarder at the end of the quarter ... Finished with a 44.8-yard average
Did not punt in the Louisville game, tying the Governor's Cup record for fewest punts set by Louisville in 2017
Punted a season-high 10 times for 487 yards (48.7 average) at Texas A&M ... The 48.7 average set the school records for best average per punt in a game (min. 8 and min. 10) ... Three punts were inside the opponent 20-yard line ... Had a long punt of 63 yards
Punted four times against South Carolina for a 47.5-yard average, with all four punts inside the opponent 20-yard line
South Carolina’s average starting field position after his punts was its own 14-yard line
South Carolina did not score on any of its possessions after Duffy’s pinning punts
Outstanding in his first game as a Wildcat against Central Michigan, punting four times for a 50-yard average ... Landed two inside the 20-yard-line and the team’s net punting average was 49.8 yards per punt.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-01-2020 12:51 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Duffy is a Junior from Perth, Australia.

Link

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-01-2020 01:16 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't think he was a senior.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-01-2020 03:01 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
According to the roster I found here are the seniors. Looks like Wagner and Stenberg are the offensive players, Carter, Taylor and Daniel on defense, McKinness punter and Bowden QB. We will have 3 WR frosh coming in. No TE on the frosh. We have 5 OL coming in. We have 4 DL coming in with 2 of them 4 stars. We have 1 DE 4 star coming in. We have 1 LB coming in. We have 1 S coming in. We have no punter listed. Overall we look to be in great shape with what we have coming back.

Offense
Slusher WR
WAGNER WR *
Schliegel TE
STENBERG OG *
Wolfe OT

Defense
Hoskins DL
CARTER DE *
TAYLOR DE *
Barnett LB
DANIEL LB *
Griffin S
Johnson S

Special Teams
MCKINNESS P *
Best S

BOWDEN QB *

Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-02-2020 06:21 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So we lose 7 starters off the team. That's 1/3 of the starters. Some will be tough to replace and others will step in and continue the drive!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-02-2020 12:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have some talent and would expect us to be a competitive team next season.

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-02-2020 06:11 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just watched a replay of the game, and the lady announcer said UK had 18 starters returning next year.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-03-2020 10:48 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She missed it by 2, unless..........

You don't count Bowden because our original starting QB who got injured will be back and you don't want to count Wagner at WR because we had other WR's that also played.

Thus we only lose Stenberg on offense and Carter, Taylor and Daniel on the defensive side.

Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com