TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Wrappup from the front ljine

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrappup from the front ljine
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-10-2019 06:57 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here it is though you may not want it. Bad,bad,bad. We don't have a QB and things won't be any better next week. The defence is coming on but the offense needs 202D to hurry up. I was in misery in section 33 for about 4 hours. We had about 12 good minutes in the 1st quarter and then took the night off. Pray for some good fortune in the next 3 games and a ticket to a bowl game any where.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-10-2019 07:10 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, what or who is 202D?

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-10-2019 08:39 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Props to LBJ for his heart, but not being able to have a passing game is killing us. We need to give Sawyer at least one possession and see what he can do.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-11-2019 11:07 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That would be fair. But it may not happen. We have a hard headed coach. When he makes his mind up that's the way it's gonna be. What I was trying to say above is we may have to wait until 2020 to see a real team on the field. These final 3 games can all go either direction. If the opponent keys every play on our wide QB receiver we won't fair well and any game we win will be by the slimmest margin, with UT Martin being the exception. To go bowling we must beat Vandy down there or kiss the bowl picture good by.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-11-2019 11:25 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know... some teams are very one-dimensional in their offense, but they execute well enough that they win. We execute pretty well with a run-only game. If we had gotten that last TD, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I do think that we should give Sawyer at least a couple of series each game, just so the defense has to prepare for both styles. But Bowden and our run game is 95% effective... not bad for 4 games in to a complete change of offensive scheme.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com