TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Ugly game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ugly game
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-27-2019 10:53 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
........which started just about time for kick off. It rained most of the game as anyone who watched it on TV could see. At times in the second half it was like pouring p--- out of a boot. Don't know why there weren't more turnovers. My rain suit from Wal Mart had lost it's rainproof quality and my pants were soaked down each leg, and my shoes soaked up some of the rain and my feet were quite wet. My top was about the only thing that survived the downpour. This was the first game I missed calling it correctly so I am 7-1 now.

If you look at the schedule it looks like we have good chance to end up with a respectable 8-4 season. If we had Terry I would say we have a great chance to do that. TN, Vandy, UT Martin and Louisville. No sweat.

But with a one pronged offense all they have to do is set between the tackles and wait for our one offensive weapon to hit the line. They won't stop him every time but they will on a lot of the plays. Can he rush for 200 yds each game? I don't think so. If he doesn't attempt more than 8 passes we could be in trouble.

Will our defense get up for these 4 games like they did in the rain last night? It's hard to tell if they are for real and just coming into their own as a defense group? Lets hope so. I have them winning all 4 games with Terry but I'm thinking it will take a great game to win each one without him.

Three of these final games are at home and I hope we don't have rain again.

Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-28-2019 12:33 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought about you Bamacat. I was wondering if you was getting soaked. Getting wet to a win would be a lot easier than getting wet to a loss.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-28-2019 01:15 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need to take it one game at a time. UT is next on Nov. 9th and they currently have 3-5 record and 2-3 in conference play.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-28-2019 05:01 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Losing a game with no regular quarterback would be nothing to be ashamed of. I am very happy with the last two wins.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-28-2019 05:12 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree about the last two wins. Our opponents have to know that we're probably not gonna throw ten passes, and still they can't stop our run game. That's incredible!!
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-28-2019 09:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just wait.
Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-31-2019 12:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have not had a losing season since 2015, just hope we can keep it going.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-01-2019 06:08 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope? It's not like you, CMD, to think anyway but positive!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com