TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Playoffs.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Playoffs.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 12-02-2018 12:47 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The two best tams in college football played yesterday. It's a shame these two teams can not play again for the National Championship. I will be glad when the NCAA goes to an 8 game playoff as I believe they will. It's just not like them to leave that much money on the table.
Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-03-2018 11:36 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kirby smart did just what stoops does when they get the lead, they play not to lose. Take the fake field goal out of it. Up two touchdowns they became predictable. He quit spreading the field bunched up the formation and ran the ball. Bama pinned their ears back and knowing what was coming stopped them with ease.

I blame the coaches, so I think the committee got it right.

[ 12-03-2018, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: rlt4uk ]

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9797 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 12-03-2018 04:26 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Georgia defense gave up way too many 3rd-down conversions in the second half. Looked like they were playing a soft defense. Like you said - they played not to lose instead of playing to win.
Posts: 10347 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com