TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 10-15-2018 10:36 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Assuming we beat Vandy, which of the following scenarios would you prefer:

1. Georgia losses to Florida helping us since we have the tie breaker against Florida but run the risk of playing Georgia while being ranked higher than them and having to possibly meet a pissed off Georgia team.

Or

2. Georgia beats Florida causing the Kentucky/GA game to potentially be a top ten matchup (at least a top 15) at Kroger field where the hype will be out of this world, and we will be underdogs for sure.

We will probably be the underdog in scenario 1, but there is a strong possibility that we could be ranked ahead of Georgia with another Georgia loss.

I think I am leaning toward the latter and hoping we that Auburn will knock off Georgia.

[ 10-15-2018, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: GA Cat ]

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2259 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-15-2018 11:15 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd just like to win out the rest of the games. That would be a hard request to fulfill.
Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-15-2018 12:11 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also think think I would take scenario # 2. I would rather play a one loss Georgis team. Two losses and those boys will have more to prove.
Posts: 5409 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-15-2018 01:06 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like scenario 2, because if Florida beats Georgia I think they win out, and we wouldn't have the luxury of winning the east with two losses if by chance we lose one of these next two games.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-15-2018 03:54 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter to me. We either win the east championship or we lose it. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com