TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » KY now 5-0 on the season

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KY now 5-0 on the season
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-30-2018 06:12 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY will head to Texas A&M next weekend with an unblemished record. Defense has been impressive to me this season!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-30-2018 06:27 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's defense has given up 33 total points in 3 SEC Games . Let that sink in for a minute. When was the last time KY had only given up 33 points to it's first 3 SEC opponents?

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 09-30-2018 10:26 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our defense has been impressive.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9789 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-30-2018 08:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In conference play Texas A&M loss was to number 1 rated Bama and their only other loss was to 4th rated Clemson.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-01-2018 06:12 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Should be a good measuring stick for us this weekend, then!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-01-2018 01:29 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we beat Texas A&M we the real deal...

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-01-2018 03:54 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will climb on the wagon if we beat A&M. This game was the one we had to win to put us in this position. The defense is the biggest reason we are where we are. The offense just seemed to quit in the second half of the game. Don't think we'll get by A&M down there if our offense decides to not show for the second half. The USC game is the one that put us in position to be something and now the A&M game will determine if this will be a great season or one where we will have our choice of a bowl game in Tennessee somewhere. We could possibly play on New Years day if we play great the rest of the way.
Posts: 14165 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com