TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Kash Daniel suspended 1st half at A&M

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kash Daniel suspended 1st half at A&M
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 09-30-2018 06:11 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kash laid a beautiful hit on a USC tight end last night and they threw him out of the game. Radio broadcast says Daniels made helmet to helmet contact. I disagree. Watched that play over and over again. It was a perfectly laid out block. he cross bodied the young man and planted him on the ground.

Kash is a really good kid! Nothing else needs to be said here!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 09-30-2018 10:26 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was a terrible call. It was clearly visible on the jumbo tron in the stadium that Kash was in front of the guy and no helmet to helmet'

What is puzzling is that the officials spent a long time looking at replay film and still upheld the targeting call.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-01-2018 06:04 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When the USC players head snapped back, the one angle almost looked as though there was helmet ot helmet contact. I'm not sure. It seemed like the contact was co big that it caused his head to snap back.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com