TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Conrad Out for Season

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conrad Out for Season
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 11-20-2017 01:51 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CJ Conrad is out for the season after injury his foot Saturday. The injury requires surgery and ends his season early. Would have loved to have him against the Cards on Sat.
Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-20-2017 02:47 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The staff needs to get those guys prepared to play. With the potential wins they have squandered and barely eeking buy on a lot of the wins, the really need to end on a high note.

UK started out as a 9 point dog. The game could go either way, depending on which Kentucky team shows up.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-20-2017 05:24 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hate to say it but I'll probably do a lot of suffering on Saturday. All I'll need is cold weather and rain to go with a team that's probably won their last game for this year. I thought for sure we could end up with a better record this year but bad luck and play has haunted this team all year. After a loss to Louisville we may end up at the Independence Bowl.
Posts: 14173 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-21-2017 02:02 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's hope the good Kentucky team shows and slaughters the Cardinals.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-23-2017 06:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would enjoy that but I'd enjoy not having to run to the mens room too often. I just had a Uralift procedure done on my prostate Tuesday and right now I have to use the john very frequently. Hope I don't have to wear these adult panties to the game!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-24-2017 11:42 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, life can be a pain in the butt at times but it sure beats the alternative.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-24-2017 10:34 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're right. Luckily I am just around the corner from the men's room tomorrow. Things seem to be getting a little better after 3 days.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com