TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » I'm Finished Becoming So Invested in this Program

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Finished Becoming So Invested in this Program
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 11-06-2017 01:17 PM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am finished becoming so invested in this program and always being let down. Yes, we are 6-3, but this recent Ole Miss loss could technically turn into a 3-games slide to end the season.

Could the hangover from the loss carry over to Vandy this weekend? We all know we have a snowball's chance in hell of beating UGA and L'ville could go either way.

The Cats could go from possibly being 7-3 and running solid to losing three and finishing at 6-6.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-06-2017 02:57 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stoops just suspended his australian punter for the Vandy game. Now we get to see bad punts and the Cats fighting bad field position the entire game.

I am starting to really not like Stoops.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-06-2017 07:17 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not impressed with the defense under Stoops or his in game management, but the talent level is getting better with his recruiting. I think we could be 0-3, 1-2, or 2-1 over these last 3 games (I don't see any chance of beating UGA). With our defense, 1-2 seems to be most likely.

I will always be invested simply because they are UK.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-06-2017 10:15 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll always be invested, because I bleed Blue.we have to be the best fans in the world,I can't think of another fan base that shows the support we do knowing deep down that there's more than a good chance we'll lose more games than we win.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9795 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cold Spring Cat
Player
Member # 14751

posted 11-07-2017 08:26 AM      Profile for Cold Spring Cat   Email Cold Spring Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong - I bleed Blue with the best of them. I guess I meant to say that moving forward, I will simply take football season as it comes and not enter the season with so much expectation, only to be let down.

I compare it locally to Bengal fans here in NKY/Cincinnati - every year by the middle of the season, everyone is already focused on something else.

Posts: 140 | From: Cold Spring, KY | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com