TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » 6-6

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6-6
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-21-2017 07:12 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's how I think we'll finish the season, if we're lucky. The only win possible could be vandy, but that's a big if.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9789 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 10-21-2017 08:01 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Certainly don't see any gimmes that's for sure. Tennessee is awful but they'll be able to handle the sorry defense that was on the field today.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-22-2017 10:35 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They laid a turd. With a week of to get players back, they laid a turd. That being said, there are games left.

If there are any players that have large egos, I am guessing they are tempered, at the moment.

The State QB reminded me of Tebow, only with a better arm. They knew he was going to run it down their throat, but they couldn't stop it.

The season is not over.

They need to focus on getting bowl elligible and then beating UL at the end.

The Georgia game is going to be ugly. I sure hope they can compete with the other teams on the schedule.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-22-2017 02:34 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK has a history of laying turds after a bye-week. This is yet another chapter in that un-glorious tradition.

Like Paulcat, when I saw MSU absolutely destroy LSU in Death Valley, I was pretty sure this was going to be an "L". I still think we can end up with an outstanding season and a mid-tier bowl game. Just gotta take care of business, and play solid football.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13624 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-22-2017 04:48 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We should get the 6th win for a bowl but it will most likely be played in Tennessee (Music City or Liberty) as usual. Or maybe even the Dreaded Indpendence bowl in Shreveport. I sure thought a couple weeks ago that we could finish 9-3 but that would be stretch with the way our lines play. We just can't open enough holes for Snell to run thru and the defense can't put pressure on the QB.
Posts: 14165 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com