TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » KY vs APU in game chat (Page 13)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Author Topic: KY vs APU in game chat
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:19 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama still leads UTC 14-3 with just under 2 min to play in 1st half!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123984 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:21 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Macinniss needs just 5 points to be the single season scoring leader in UK history!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Austin will have 2 more games to score those 5 points in!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2016 08:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have thought Bama would be leading by more and will probably will turn it on in the second half.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:25 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY finished with 5 touchdown drives of 5 plays or less. 2 drives took a total of 19 seconds and covered 88 yards

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:26 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Snell had two touchdown plays totaling 78 yards on those 2 plays!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kemp had a 40 yard touchdown run!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2016 08:28 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We passed for 129 yards to 27 yards by Austin Peay.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2016 08:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We were penalized 10 times for 85 yards to 7 times and 55 yards for Austin Peay.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UTC is playing the possession game with Bama. Trying to grind out the clock and keep it close to get to the 4th quarter! Still 14-3 4 minutes into the 3rd period

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:52 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AP had over 150 yards in the air last weekend against EKU!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We finished with 1 penalty for 5 yards in the second half of tonight's game!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 08:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We'll have to clean up those holding penalties next weekend!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-19-2016 09:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY will need ball control next weekend if we hope to be in that ball game!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-19-2016 09:41 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully we get a decent bowl offer and with our faithful fans would think it will be.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-20-2016 07:26 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
RIght now it's looking like the Liberty Bowl, Independence Bowl, or the Birmingham Bowl.
A lot of this also depends on what happens next weekend as well!

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-20-2016 11:56 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catmandoo:
I bet the Cats would love to play Georgia again.

No do overs. Not sure if they could beat UGA, if they had a second chance. Stoops didn't have the defense ready for the opening game.

They are limping into a bowl game with 6 wins. They drug ass at the start of the Austin Peay game. Who's fault was that? Stoops and staff.

The next game will more than likely be ugly. I look for an old fashioned beat down. This is year four and they are still a team that can't play a complete game, even against a team that hasn't won a game in 2 years.

The bowl eligible deal should have happened in year 2 and in year 3. They barely reach it in year 4. I can say that reaching 6 wins this season is much better than not. But damn, I am very disappointed with Stoops.

They do have an excuse on offense, losing their starting QB. I do blame the staff for keeping the red shirt on a QB who could have helped them in the passing game. The running game has been a welcome surprise. When it gets stalled, they haven't been able to mix it up and make completions on a regular basis. This season should have been looked at as do or die, and the staff should have played the other QB in most of the games at least a quarter a game. Instead they stick with a QB that can't make accurate throws and makes them a one dimensional threat.

But, the production of the defense is reprehensible. Stoops was supposed to be this defensive guru who always got positive results and was known for improving whatever squad he was in charge of. He is made HC at Kentucky and gets overwhelmed, being the head man. His team blows the first game of the season in year 4, because the defense was not prepared and failed to perform. One would think that hiring a defensive coach, this time around, the D would be solid or at least be improving every season, and all you would have to worry about was finding a solid OC.

[ 11-20-2016, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com