TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Stoops Criticizes Some UK Fans for Being “Toxic and Negative”

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoops Criticizes Some UK Fans for Being “Toxic and Negative”
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-12-2016 08:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mark Stoops said after tonight’s win that it’s hard to get things turned around as a program when things are toxic and negative after each game.

“It’s very hard to get something turned when it’s toxic and negative,” Stoops told the media after the game. “The criticism, we deserve it sometimes. I sat here and took it and will. When you deserve to be criticized, you take it like a man and move on. But the toxic, negative stuff, it’s very hard to turn a program when people turn that way, turn on the kids and turn on the players. Coaches deserve to be criticized. That’s our job. It’s part of our job, but the players and getting toxic, negative and being all that, that’s not going to help get this program to where we want it to go. I promise you.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com