TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » MS St game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MS St game
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-10-2016 06:31 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK just announced that the MS St game will start at 7:30pm. on't really like those game times. It means I won't get home till about 12:30-1:00 am.

After watching the Vandy game from sections 33-34 my only comment is we are going to have a tough time getting to a bowl. We made way too many mistakes both on offense and defense. We still don't know how to tackle and the offensive line doesn't make many holes for our runners. Watching Boom's dad the second half you could tell he wasn't happy. His son got very little playing time after he fumbled the ball. Even when the fans around him were yelled for Snell he sat quietly in his seat. He dresses up in the craziest football uniform and normally is jumping and yelling. I'm sure he sees the emergence of Snell as the primary running back soon.

The other point is the officials for the game, if that's what you want to call them. There were 3 head tackles in the game, 1 in each of the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters. The first one in the 1st quarter was the worse when Vandy wrapped his arms around the UK player neck and slammed him to the ground. Also the standing whistle that was called in the 4th quarter left everyone around me amazed. One defensive player holding an offensive player still on his feet?

My thoughts of a 4-8 season are close to being true. We just don't score much in the second half. Maybe the depth is starting to show after halftime. I see Austin Peay as the only game left that we may win. MS St, GA and MO should be winable but I just don't think this team can do it.

Snell did play in the first half this game, mainly because Boom dropped the ball. Look for him to maybe start next game, if the coach really wants to win the game.

[ 10-10-2016, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14176 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com