TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Remember "Boom" and his family in your prayers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember "Boom" and his family in your prayers
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-22-2016 02:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Often the last two years I’ve had a chance to enjoy presume tailgate festivities with Boom Williams’ family. His father has become somewhat of a celebrity, but his mother, sister and other family members and friends also were there.

However, earlier this week Williams’ younger sister passed away. Several sources close to the UK team confirmed the news and UK officials did Wednesday night as well even though they said Boom Williams asked that no other details be released — and I can understand that. He will apparently return to Lexington today.

Williams went on Twitter earlier this week with this tweet: “#RIP to my sister nobody knows the feeling but I promise I got you.” It was accompanied by a pair of hands clasped together in prayer.

Later he added this tweet: “Gotta do it for my lil sister I know she watching over me.” That was accompanied by an image of an angel and the praying hands.

Link

[ 07-22-2016, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com