TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » JoJo Kemp knows about cooking

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JoJo Kemp knows about cooking
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-22-2016 02:18 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There’s a lot of things to like about Kentucky senior running back JoJo Kemp from his personality to his aggressive play to his confidence in himself and his team.

But did you know he has another talent that teammates also real like — cooking.

“I do like cooking. That just came about growing up. I am the oldest with a little brother and sister,” said Kemp. “My step-dad was a good cook and so were my mom and grandmother.

“I not eat a lot of fast food. I do some work in the kitchen and like doing it.”

He says his best meal is chicken alfredo and notes his teammates like to enjoy it.

“I am a seafood person. I love crab, shrimp. I can get snow crabs at the market, or at least enough to make it feel like home,” Kemp said. “My teammates know I am big on seafood and they love to come over to eat.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com