TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » UK's training facility looking real good

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK's training facility looking real good
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-22-2016 02:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[b]Kentucky’s new training facility will be showed off to media members this afternoon and I can’t wait for the tour after seeing pictures Thursday when the players got their look at the new facility.

Jeremy Jarmon was at Kentucky for four years and then played two years in the National Football League with Washington. He was impressed with what he said.

“Everything is so well thought out. It is incredible,” Jarmon said.

Kentucky recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow has said the facility is easily among the top five in the nation. Others have speculated it is better than many NFL training facilities.

“That is not going too far about the NFL. That is very accurate. I have been to five or six facilities and the one UK has put together is state of the art,” Jarmon said. “A lot of NFL teams are not into the business of updating training facilities.

“Those NFL teams are not recruiting. The NFL attitude is that if you have the basics, that’s it. In college, you have got to keep up and Kentucky has more than done that.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com