TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Meet Kentucky's other Timmons

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet Kentucky's other Timmons
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-10-2016 11:36 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Melinda Watts, the twins’ mother, laughed as she recalled Ryan saying the only way he’d be OK with Raven working in the football recruiting office is if they “keep her in the back and away from the players.”

Four years later, Raven Timmons has done an excellent job of following her brother’s orders.

“A lot of the guys on the team still don’t know that we’re related,” she said this summer. “They’ll make a joke about how they look alike and I’ll say, ‘Yeah, that’s my twin brother.’”

But it turns out, she’s been nice to have around the football practice facility. In between practices and classes, Timmons often can be found camped out in the recruiting offices chatting with his twin.

“Early on you didn’t even see them talk in the building,” Berezowitz said. “Now Ryan will be in the recruiting office just sitting and talking to all of them, jabbing his sister back and forth.”

It’s not a surprise to Watts that her 21-year-old twins spend so much time together even away at college.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com