TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Badet real high on Barker

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Badet real high on Barker
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-01-2016 05:07 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From the first time Jeff Badet saw Drew Barker throw and play until now has produced a dramatic change in the sophomore quarterback.

“It’s crazy. He’s a leader, used to everything, and calm and collected. You can’t tell he knows what he’s doing back there,” Badet, a receiver.

Badet says he is “real cool” with Barker and has been during their years together at UK.

“We’re always joking around and hanging out on the weekends. It helped that he enrolled early. You can see that he’s maturing. Now he’s on my and JoJo’s (Kemp) level and we’re going into our fourth year. Drew is right there with us,” Badet said.

Badet says he has an uncanny mental connection with Barker.

“Drew and I have that connection on the field. I can’t explain it, but we have it,” Badet said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com