TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » TV Williams tranfers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TV Williams tranfers
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-17-2016 11:25 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Junior wide receiver T.V. Williams will transfer from UK after the spring semester, a UK spokeswoman confirmed Friday.

Williams caught five passes for 59 yards in 10 games across two seasons as a Wildcat. The diminutive 5-foot-10, 155-pound wide receiver appeared in six games as a freshman in 2014 but did not play in the final five games of the season. As a sophomore, he caught one pass in four games. He had missed part of spring practice with an undisclosed injury.

A former three-star recruit, Williams chose UK over Houston, Oregon State, Nebraska and Iowa as a senior at McKinney High School in McKinney, Texas.

"I want to thank you for all the love and support you have given me, and please come and support Coach Stoops and my great teammates tomorrow," Williams wrote in a message to fans posted on Twitter. "Pray and wish me luck as I open a new door. I will always love Kentucky and will forever be part of the greatest fan base in the world!"

Williams is the fourth UK player to transfer since the end of the 2015 season, joining quarterbacks Patrick Towles and Reese Phillips and offensive lineman Jarrett LaRubbio. Former UK outside linebacker Jason Hatcher was also dismissed from the team after being arrested on drug charges.

Link

[ 04-17-2016, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-22-2016 01:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wish Williams well and hope he turns out to be a star player where ever he goes.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com