TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » BLUE WHITE SPRING GAME Sat at 1200pm ET

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BLUE WHITE SPRING GAME Sat at 1200pm ET
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 04-15-2016 02:24 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Game tomorrow will let everyone know what direction the football cats are headed. I'm
anxious to see Gran and Hinshaw's new offense
and a look at the defense.

It's on the SEC network at 1200p,

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 04-17-2016 09:13 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I recorded it and watched it last night. I enjoyed watching it, but it is not easy to get a read on a team, when they are playing themselves and trying to avoid injuries. They can't hit the QB. Some of the long QB runs could be the result of the no contact rule. The D line and LB run defense is what concerns me most.

Barker was named the starter, after the scrimmage. My guess is that the dual threat transfer kid will get to play as well. He will be a good change of pace, when teams are pinning their ears back and rushing all the time.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-17-2016 11:20 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure would be nice to see this team have a winning season, the last time that happened was 2009 under coach Brooks.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com