TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Things are Coming Together for NSD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Things are Coming Together for NSD
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-02-2016 09:36 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
@UKStoopsTroops

Where all of the magic will happen tomorrow inside Commonwealth Stadium. Jeremy Jarmon is ready, but Matt needs to get off his phone.

The scene is set for tomorrow’s National Signing Day Show on UKAthletics.com. Beginning at 8:00 a.m. and running until around noon, Matt Jones, Jeremy Jarmon, Tom Leach, Dick Gabriel, Jeff Piecoro and Freddie Maggard will join the coaches in welcoming the Class of 2016.

Both The Leach Report and KSR will be LIVE from Commonwealth. Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow are expected to join Matt during KSR. Drew Franklin will be on the scene, reporting when the coaches hold a 1:00 press conference. Mrs. Tyler and I will be running a LIVE Diary to capture it all, starting at 8:00.

But nobody will have a better job than the uber-prepared Freddie Maggard. Not only does he have a playbook’s worth of scouting reports, they’ve given him a telestrator for the film room and I don’t think there’s ever been a better idea in the history of awesome ideas.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com