TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Russ Yeast feels good about UK but just wants to look around

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Russ Yeast feels good about UK but just wants to look around
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-24-2016 09:36 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Junior receiver Russ Yeast has seen the social media uproar about him deciding to take an unofficial visit to Louisville a few months after he verbally committed to Kentucky.

He’s heard the speculation he might be ready to decommitt from UK over a lack of “love” from the UK coaching staff or UK not offering his father, former UK all-star receiver Craig Yeast, a spot on the coaching staff.

“Yeah, I’ve seen the stuff. I’m not even close to decommitting (from UK). Still firm. People act like me as a junior in high school that I should just cut all recruitment off from all other schools. I’m still going to take unofficial visits. I don’t understand why all of a sudden people are mad because I want to take visits,” Yeast said.

He’s still hearing from numerous schools. He plans to attend some school’s junior days as well as visiting Louisville and Iowa. He also plans to be in Lexington “real soon” to meet with new offensive coaches Eddie Gran and Darrin Hinshaw.

“I would love to meet the new staff in person. Once I meet the new staff it will really clear up things and help me feel even better about my commitment, but I am still solid with Kentucky right now,” Yeast said.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-24-2016 09:52 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nothing wrong with him checking out other schools. But, as much as I would like to see a legacy recruit, if he waffles on his commitment, he may be the odd man out.

The only great legacy recruit that I can remember is Dickey Lyons JR. They say that is Dad was better than him and that young man was a beast.

[ 01-24-2016, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com