TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » coachs confident offense will get straightened out

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: coachs confident offense will get straightened out
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-29-2015 10:27 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Many Kentucky fans left Commonwealth Stadium after Saturday's loss to Louisville frustrated, especially with Kentucky's offense.

Kentucky had 148 yards in the first quarter and 143 the rest of the game, and 71 of those yards came in the final minutes when Patrick Towles replaced Drew Barker at quarterback.

Under new offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson, UK's quarterbacks had 10 touchdown passes and 16 interceptions.

So what would head coach Mark Stoops tell fans that might not have confidence in Dawson, and does he have confidence in Dawson?

"Yes, I absolutely have confidence in Shannon Dawson. He's a very good coach, very knowledgeable," Stoops said after the 38-24 loss to Louisville. "It gets frustrating for him, believe me. It's the same way, as a defensive play caller, when things aren't going well. It gets difficult. Let me put it to you that way. It gets hard and it gets frustrating and guys need to step up and make plays.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-29-2015 10:29 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am not sure removing Towels out of the quarterback spot for Barker was the right move but it was done and it's over now.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-29-2015 09:05 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And he is moving on next year. To someplace lower than 1A.
Posts: 14111 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 11-29-2015 09:58 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Offense?? How about straightening our defense? We have to score 40 pts to win games.
Posts: 1494 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com