TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » 5-7 Record against an EASY schedule

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 5-7 Record against an EASY schedule
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-28-2015 04:27 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When you look at the schedule it really couldn't have been an easier schedule than what UK had this year and they still couldn't manage to scratch out 6 wins.

UK avoids the 4 best teams in the SEC West: Bama/LSU/Arkansas/Ole Miss. They get to play a bad team by Auburn standards at home and still can't pull out a win. On the SEC East side you catch South Carolina/Missouri/Vandy in down years and the only out of conference game that is not a "guaranteed win" you play a Louisville team that wasn't very good as well.

I don't see this team under Stoops leadership making a bowl game next year either, because you have to think the schedule is not going to be favorable at all the next few years.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 11-28-2015 04:48 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This was definitely the year to take advantage of the schedule. We failed miserably.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-28-2015 06:23 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're absolutely correct. Here's my take on 2016.

AT: Florida, Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, and Louisville. Probably 5 losses. Only hope would be maybe Misssouri. 0-5

HOME: Southern Miss., New Mexico ST., South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Mississippi ST., Georgia, and Austin Peay. Wins over South. Ms., Austin Peay and maybe New Mex. St. and Vandy. We win 3 or maybe 4.

There you go. Probably we'll be going downhill with 3-5 wins again. most likely only 4. The future is not getting any brighter. Mitch can give him another year but it will be wasted just like the years he gave Billy G.

Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com