TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Jordon Griffin remains all in with UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jordon Griffin remains all in with UK
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-26-2015 10:38 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is good news as Griffin is going to be a big part of Kentucky football.

Jordan Griffin — a highly touted defensive back from Jonesboro, Ga. — was in the Commonwealth Stadium stands that night and announced his pledge to the Wildcats a few minutes after the final whistle.

Griffin was back in Lexington for Saturday night's game against Florida, and the atmosphere he encountered on the return trip reminded him of why he chose to be a Wildcat in the first place.

"It was amazing. Incredible," Griffin told the Herald-Leader. "Every time I go up there, I just feel like it's home. They surround me with so much love — me and my family. Seeing how they're building their program, seeing how they uplift one another, it's great to see.

"And the fan base — the people that support the Big Blue Nation — that means a lot to me."

Griffin had quite the traveling party for his latest trip to Lexington. The high school senior was joined by his parents, two brothers, an aunt, a cousin, two teammates and one of his coaches.

"They love Kentucky as well," he said of his parents. "They feel the same way that I feel about it."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-27-2015 04:08 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope Griffin was at the game last night along with some other top recruits.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com