TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Interesting facts about Missouri

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interesting facts about Missouri
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-25-2015 07:19 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The SEC keeps taking hits, and rightfully so, for some out-of-conference embarrassments. The latest team under fire is Missouri. How in the world did the Tigers only beat Connecticut 9-6? This is a Huskies team, while 2-0, struggled with FCS Villanova and a horrible Army squad.

I guess I thought the struggle Missouri had against Arkansas State was just a lack of interest in the game or an anomaly, but this is clearly not a good football team. The two-time defending SEC East champs are still somehow ranked in the AP Top 25 and, outside of a strong Georgia team, the division itself isn't loaded, so anything is still possible this year. But as the outlier geographically in the SEC recruiting landscape, Mizzou needs to stay near the top of the conference each and every year and seems to be heading in the wrong direction early on.

Link

[ 09-25-2015, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com