TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Stoops likes Missouri in the East

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoops likes Missouri in the East
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-25-2015 04:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he petty much has nailed it.

Missouri has won the Southeastern Conference Eastern Division two straight years thanks in part to winning 11 straight road games going into Saturday night's game with Kentucky.

Does coach Mark Stoops think the Tigers are the team to beat again?

“I certainly feel that way with the understanding that the rest of the East is going to be just as difficult. You look at some of the teams in the East and they look extremely talented and Georgia is certainly one of them that you look at, that you’re extremely impressed with how they’re playing," Stoops said.

"But yes, it does with me — that’s why I said I had such great respect for Missouri and their coaching staff, Coach Pinkel and what they’ve done — just with winning the East the past two years in impressive. And like I said, it gets down to them finding ways to win and they play extremely hard.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com