TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Boom feels he is at his best!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boom feels he is at his best!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-25-2015 11:10 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully he will show it in the game against the Tigers tomorrow night.

Stanley "Boom" Williams opened Kentucky's season with a 75-yard touchdown run and hasn't looked back since.

More promising for the Wildcats is Williams' growing workload that allows more chances to show off his speed. Though Florida snapped Williams' three-game streak of 100-yard efforts dating back to last season, he still gained 80 yards on a season-high 16 carries.

Williams ranks fifth in the Southeastern Conference in rushing with 107.3 yards per game, and his 322 yards entering Saturday night's game against No. 25 Missouri (3-0, 0-0 SEC) is the most through three games by a Kentucky player since Derrick Locke had 372 yards in 2010.

"I feel like I'm at the best that I've been in my career," said the 5-foot-9, 196-pound Williams, who's averaging 8.1 yards per attempt. "Those other 10 guys make it possible for me and I give a shout-out to them because all the credit goes to them."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com