TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Landon Foster sees more players buying into the system this season

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Landon Foster sees more players buying into the system this season
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-31-2015 02:25 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If all our players give 100% this team will make it to a bowl game.

Senior punter Landon Foster: “Competition. People buying into the whole process and finally people are getting to see the dividends that are being paid to them from the weight room to the high performance to maintaining their body over the course of a season.

"I think that is the biggest thing that the freshmen, sophomores and now juniors have to understand how important it is to maintain your body throughout the season. You play 12 to 15 games in high school if you get to a state championship, but I played 10 or 11.

"It’s completely different that you are here and are banging against SEC bodies every day and then go play. That is one of biggest ways you have to mature.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com