TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cameron Fogle leaves the team with a classy message

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cameron Fogle leaves the team with a classy message
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-31-2015 02:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck to him in the future and with his personality and work ethic you can bet he will do well what ever he does.

When a walk-on leaves a major college football team, it is usually not big news.

For every Cole Mosier that comes to school as a walk-on like he did at UK and lands a scholarship and playing time, there are probably 500 or more who are not that fortunate.

Receiver Cameron Fogle spent two years on the Kentucky football team — and played in one game last year.

What’s most impressive about Fogle is the classy way he handled his departure from the UK football program. Check out this message he posted on Twitter:

“For those who have not heard already, my time playing football at UK is over. I greatly appreciate everything everyone here has done for me. I couldn’t be more excited to see what the future holds for me. I’m incredibly Thankful for every opportunity that I have received and the opportunities to come. Gods plan > my plan.”

Classy, classy words from a college student who walks away with no bitterness and hopefully a lot of memories to last him a long time.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com