TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Coach Dawson knows little about Louisiana-Lafayette defense

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Coach Dawson knows little about Louisiana-Lafayette defense
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-29-2015 06:14 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We will adjust accordingly and with our superior talent we should be able to score a lot of points.

Kentucky offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson says he has a general concept about what Louisiana-Lafayette might do defensively in next week's season-opening game, but that's it.

"To be honest with you, you really don't know. That's just what it is. I mean, I could sit here and lie to you and tell you that we did, but we don't," Dawson said Friday.

"Whenever you're dealing with the first game of the season and staff changes and a lot of personnel changes that they're going through, then we don't know. But I've always been – my belief has always been: do what you do good. I've always believed that.

"And then what helps us in this situation is that our defense is so multiple that it really doesn't matter to me. There's really nothing that they can come out in that would schematically change a lot of what they're doing.

Link

[ 08-29-2015, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com