TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Vince Marrow on Stoops

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vince Marrow on Stoops
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-30-2015 07:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Marrow and the Stoops brothers are all "good guys".

Question: Has Mark Stoops changed from knowing him as a child until today?

Kentucky recruiting coordinator/tight ends coach Vince Marrow: "The only thing that has changed is that he is a head coach and is making more money. He is same guy I knew in high school and why we get players here. What you see is what you get. He can be a disciplinarian but kids know at the end of day he will be in your corner.

“We come from a blue-collar town with steel mills. We played sports and went to church. We thought about being professional athletes. What made him want to coach was his dad and the job he did coaching. He went into coaching before me. But I knew after I finished playing pro ball that I wanted to coach, too.”

“I don’t think any of the Stoops brothers thought they would be head coaches. But I think when they got there, they knew what kind of guys to hire — guys with the same backgrounds, same beliefs. We have all the same beliefs.”

Link

[ 06-30-2015, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-05-2015 09:15 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My wish may not come true but I am hoping we are going to show some improvement this season.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com