TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » First 3 games will be night games

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First 3 games will be night games
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-19-2015 11:03 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hopefully this year will be a good one and possibly a winning season. The last winning season goes back to 2009.

The Southeastern Conference and ESPN have announced TV selections and game times for the first three weeks of the 2015 football season, including Kentucky's season opener and grand opening of The New CWS against UL Lafayette on Saturday, Sept. 5.

Kentucky will begin its season at home against the Ragin’ Cajuns on Sept. 5 with kickoff slated for 7 p.m. ET on ESPNU. On Saturday, Sept. 12, the Wildcats travel to Columbia, S.C., to start their SEC schedule against the South Carolina Gamecocks at 7:30 p.m. ET on SEC Network. UK will open its SEC home schedule the following week on Saturday, Sept. 19 against Florida at 7:30 p.m. ET on SEC Network.

The SEC and ESPN also announced that Kentucky’s Thursday night home game on Oct. 15 against Auburn will kick off at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN. The game will be the first Thursday home game in program history.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 06-20-2015 06:59 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is good news for me. Instead of having to be there at 9AM I won't have to be there until 4PM. Hate having to get up at 7 to be there at 9 in the morning. The only downer will be no free chicken biscuit from the KY Farm Bureau trailer.
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 06-20-2015 11:12 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe someone else will come through and give you a cheeseburger, Bama! [Wink]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36270 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 06-20-2015 11:28 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ha!
Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-21-2015 12:23 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, Fans do strange things when we win, and a cheeseburger might not be out of the question.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 07-04-2015 08:44 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky is favored against Louisiana Lafayette, but the are no patsy. It should be a very exciting game. I am not worried about the Cats losing, but they have to come to play.

I prefer the night games over the noon kick offs.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com