TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » New seating in Commonwealth

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New seating in Commonwealth
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 05-10-2015 09:42 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like they are about to start renumbering the seating in Commonwealth real soon. They have advertised to get volunteers from the game day workers to start the renumbering process. They have changed to way each section of the stands is grouped. There are 9 days they are looking for volunteers to work 7 to 12noon getting this done and I have volunteered for 28/29 May and 5/6 June. They are also opening a room under the end zone seating for the recruits to use prior to the start of the games. They close it when the game starts. That means they will also be moving that section from 108 to the end zone. Not sure if I'm going to like moving from about the 30 yd line to the end zone in my security for the recruit section job.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-11-2015 09:18 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, I don't blame you for not liking the end-zone section. The 30 yard line is the place to be.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com