TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Boom Towles are looking good!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boom Towles are looking good!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 04-14-2015 02:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When your coach says things like this about your play you have to be excited.

Question: What about running back Boom Williams not breaking a lot of big runs in Saturday’s scrimmage but making a lot of 8-, 9-yard runs?

Stoops: “He did, and he bounced it on us (the defense). He bounced it and broke contain and made some good plays where there wasn’t anything in there. So I agree, I thought he had some really good runs. Good quality runs. You could see he’s just very dynamic with the ball in his hands and makes some things happen. So I was very pleased with the way he played as well.”

Question: Where has quarterback Patrick Towles improved the most ?

Stoops: “Accuracy. I think he’s more accurate with the football. And I think some of what coach (Shannon) Dawson has done has helped with that, in that (he’s) eliminating some pressure of not always constantly making difficult reads. With the play-action, he has a chance to kind of sit back there and let it rip and show some of that arm talent that he has. It’s nice to see us execute some things much better. I think, like I’ve said over and over, I really feel like we’re growing, and Patrick has become more accurate.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com