TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Austin Kendall no longer committed to Tennessee

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Austin Kendall no longer committed to Tennessee
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 03-10-2015 01:38 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There’s still hope Austin Kendall will wear Kentucky blue one day now that he’s pulled his commitment to the University of Tennessee. Kendall, a four-star quarterback in the 2016 class, committed to the Vols back in November but has since taken an unofficial visit to Lexington and attended UK’s Junior Day last month. The Cats now have the momentum as he reopens his recruitment.

Kendall had this to say on Twitter this morning:

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-10-2015 10:17 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That sure sounds great and if he signs we will have a stable of QB's that have some talent.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-11-2015 12:07 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HE WILL BE A CAT. THIS KID IS A GAME CHANGER.

[ 03-11-2015, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Green-Bean ]

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com