TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Stoops thinks Wildcats are looking better

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoops thinks Wildcats are looking better
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-09-2015 04:14 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We better be better because you can bet all the other SEC team will be too.

Kentucky coach Mark Stoops said that he thinks his team is "looking better" as UK starts spring practice.

"I think part of that is recruiting, making sure we're recruiting guys who have good frames when we bring them in here. I think we certainly look a little bit longer, a little bit bigger, and guys have worked hard to put on a little bit more strength and some mass. So I think you'll notice some guys," Stoops said.

Like who?

"We didn't do much – he just got here – but (freshman offensive lineman) George Asafo-(Adjei) looks awfully good. So, he's a big guy. (Freshman tight end) C.J. Conrad really looks good. For guys that should be in high school right now, but there's a bunch of them," Stoops saidl

"They really have worked hard. We're getting the depth. It's still a work in progress, but we're getting much closer and getting better."

He said junior quarterback Patrick Towles has had another impressive offseason like he did last year.

"Patrick works hard, and he looks good physically. Just like you probably hear me say all the time, looked really good at times and looked a little bit out of sorts at times. But again, that has to do with the whole offense, not just him," Stoops said. "But both him and Drew (Barker) worked hard, and I think physically they look better."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com