TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Trending: Tall Wide Receivers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trending: Tall Wide Receivers
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 03-05-2015 07:17 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After two months of heavy-recruiting, Stoops Troops’ transition into two months of Spring Practice. Before looking ahead, there’s one thing you can’t ignore when reflecting on recruiting: the height of UK’s young wide receivers.

Decommitments had plenty of people worrying in January, but it’s hard to worry whether or not “they still got it” when you see the ratings size of of the Cats’ new recruits, especially at wide receiver. People make a fuss over ratings, but there are two things you can’t teach: size and speed. Here’s a look of what the Cats already have on the roster, and what’s to come in the future.
All products from the state of Ohio, they are big athletes that can only improve their stock (rating) with more attention at summer camps. Ross and Holtzclaw have the outside speed, whereas Rigg is already a solid 240-pound tight end with another year of high school to grow and develop.

more

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 03-05-2015 08:39 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ELEEM I LOVE IT THIS IS GONNA BE A SPECIAL GROUP OF RECEIVERS, AND TIGHT ENDS. KY FOOTBALL IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 03-06-2015 08:09 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
GB it just takes time, especially when you are
playing the toughest conference in the country.

Stoop will get us there.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-08-2015 08:04 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When you say it is the toughest conference in the country you sure nailed it. It's like we play a bowl game every week of the season.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com