TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Four-Star Tennessee QB Commit Could Flip To Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Four-Star Tennessee QB Commit Could Flip To Kentucky
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-27-2015 09:27 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Austin Kendall, a 2016 four-star QB from Waxhaw, North Carolina, committed to Tennessee last August. But after the Volunteers added three four-star QBs in the 2015 class, Kendall is reportedly reconsidering Kentucky. Austin is the little brother of UK walk-on WR Ryan Kendall. According to Cats Illustrated’s Justin Rowland, the younger Kendall expressed to him that it felt nice to feel wanted by Shannon Dawson and the UK staff.

According to Rivals, Kendall is the No. 3 pro-style QB in the country and the No. 27 player overall in the 2016 class. On a television appearance Wednesday with KSTV, Rowland said that he believed Kendall would be Kentucky’s top recruit of the Mark Stoops era. His Rivals ranking compares favorably to Drew Barker, who was the No. 5 pro-style QB and ranked No. 132 overall.

Other recruiting sites project Kendall lower, but he is a four-star prospect according to all four major services.

Scout: No. 19 QB
247 Sports: No. 8 pro-style QB
ESPN: No. 15 pocket passer

The Johnny Manziel look-alike made it to Lexington last weekend for a visit and the 247 Sports Crystal Ball projects a 38% chance that he ends up at Kentucky.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-27-2015 09:30 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It helps that his brother is at and likes UK.

I'll predict the cats get this one.

eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-27-2015 09:35 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Austin Kendall
Austin Kendall

UK’s guest list of football recruits for this weekend’s “junior day” event remains in flux due to the winter weather hitting Lexington and the surrounding region, but at least one major prospect has already made it to town.

Four-star quarterback Austin Kendall posted a picture of himself — in front of a pretty impressive snow drift — in the UK campus area Friday morning. Kendall is arguably UK’s top quarterback target in the class of 2016, and his brother Ryan is already a walk-on wide receiver for the Wildcats.

The 6-foot-3 prospect from North Carolina is currently committed to Tennessee, though he’s actively being recruited by UK and several other schools. The Vols signed three quarterbacks for the class of 2015 and are recruiting others in addition to Kendall for next year.

Rivals.com ranks Kendall as the No. 3 pro-style quarterback and No. 27 overall prospect in the class of 2016. If he picked UK, he would be the highest-rated commitment under Coach Mark Stoops.

Kendall also picked up a scholarship offer from Auburn on Friday.

UK is expected to have several high-profile visitors from the class of 2016 on campus over the next two weekends. The Cats already have eight commitments for next year.

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-28-2015 05:12 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THANX ELEEM THAT WAS THE ONE I ASK U ABOUT. I REALLY HOPE WE CAN GET HIM, TO FLIP. I BELEIVE WE WILL.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-28-2015 10:59 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is just what the doctor ordered!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 11:27 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read where he had a good time on his visit to UT a week ago. It doesn't look good for the Cats.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com