TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Drake Jackson picks up South Carolina offer, but he’s not interested

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drake Jackson picks up South Carolina offer, but he’s not interested
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-18-2015 08:17 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Drake Jackson is the cornerstone of Kentucky’s 2016 class. The Woodford county lineman is considered the best center in the country and has eagerly taken over the role of lead recruiter in his class, following in the footsteps of Drew Barker, Matt Elam, CJ Conrad, and Eli Brown.

Yesterday, Jackson picked up an offer from South Carolina to go along with the ones he’s gotten from Alabama, Ohio State, and Tennessee. Given the recent football recruiting slide, the news may have caused some Kentucky fans to panic, so Jackson took to Twitter to reassure the Big Blue Nation that he’s a Cat for good:

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 02-18-2015 08:19 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not only is he a dedicated young man, but had the vision to reassure BBN of his commitment with all of the on slot of offers that will take place from now until Feb 2016.What a very mature young man, with a very bright future.
Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-18-2015 10:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is a special Cat already!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-18-2015 10:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a picture of him and he has blue blood too!

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-19-2015 10:41 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Barker was the glue guy for 2013. Didn't seem like they had one for 2014. Mr. Jackson could be that guy that keeps the rest of them on board for 2015. The team still has to show results on the field, this season, to keep momentum building and bring in a good to great recruiting class.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-20-2015 11:00 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We need a few more just like him but he is a good start to our future recruiting.

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-20-2015 05:40 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's awesome to get great football players who truly wants to be at UK

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 02-20-2015 06:55 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eleem only thing worries me, is next February is a long time off. gives the big time schools a long time to promise. just look at how many we lost this year. just saying.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-21-2015 10:27 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The boy bleeds Blue, just look at the picture of him. He is a Cat through and through.!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-27-2015 02:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is already a fan favorite in my book.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-27-2015 09:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to really pull for the ones who really want to be here!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-05-2015 11:30 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The fans can make a difference especially in recruiting.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com