TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Cats Lose Another Recruit to OSU

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats Lose Another Recruit to OSU
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 01-27-2015 10:16 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DeVon Hamilton, DT, decommits from UK and commits to the Butguys, I mean Buckeyes. Second player that flipped after Urban Meyer decided to go after them.

I don't think UK will ever be able to sign many players out of Ohio that Urban decides to recruit.

[ 01-27-2015, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-27-2015 11:24 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When you win the National Championship it's obvious you are going to own your home state best recruits. To be honest it was amazing we got some decent recruits out of the State of Ohio at all.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-27-2015 12:50 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WE WILL GET MOP UP PLAYERS FROM OHIO, IF OHIO STATE WANTS THEM, THEY WILL GET THEM.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-27-2015 02:20 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Green-Bean:
WE WILL GET MOP UP PLAYERS FROM OHIO, IF OHIO STATE WANTS THEM, THEY WILL GET THEM.

Playing time factors in as well. Sometimes, even if a program with a better history wants a player, the player may opt to go to the school where he can play right away, instead of waiting a few years for his chance.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-27-2015 09:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exactly, Boom!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-27-2015 11:47 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is what it is and we will just have to keep recruiting in all areas.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-28-2015 06:49 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's probably going to have to find some other pipe lines though, now that OSU has won a title!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-28-2015 10:47 AM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
YEAH LIKE FLORIDA, AND PENNSLVANIA.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-28-2015 07:45 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those would be a good start!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-28-2015 08:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Florida is loaded with talent!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-28-2015 08:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have never understood why we don't get many recruits out of Florida.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-28-2015 09:03 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We are going to have to find out exactly why we are losing recruits after they commit to us. There has to be some kind of reason why they leave.

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-28-2015 09:11 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We have also lost the brothers from Ohio who had committed. Forgot their names but it looks like losing our final 6 games didn't help us much. Not being able to win 1 of them and go to a bowl game was the biggest dagger to recruiting. Stoops will have to build it up again if he wants to pull in some big names.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com