TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » YOUR THOUGHTS.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: YOUR THOUGHTS.
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-16-2015 03:52 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MINE , ITS HARD FOR ME TO BELEIVE PATERNO, DID NOT KNOW THIS STUFF.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/penn-state-ncaa-deal-sandusky-case-may-taking-171936393--ncaaf.html

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-16-2015 05:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He was to smart of man to know what was going on but not surprising and to be honest I never thought they would take away his wins from the start.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-16-2015 06:52 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While they are at it, those turds should give those wins back to the Memphis basketball program.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-16-2015 09:33 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It seems to me that the NCAA is softening its stance on things just in time to let UNC off the hook for their academic injustices!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-16-2015 09:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As far as Penn State goes, I'm not sure how I feel about that situation yet. As far as the probation goes, I always feel the ones penalized are innocent. Probation won't affect those who were really involved. As far as giving back the wins, I'm like CMD, I never thought they'd take them away to start with!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123987 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-17-2015 11:39 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UNC is guilty as sin and they will get a slap on the wrist at best.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-17-2015 11:53 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paterno had to know and that to me as bad as the crime committed. imo

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com