TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Louisville defensive back arrested for possession of marijuana,

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisville defensive back arrested for possession of marijuana,
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-13-2015 12:15 AM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Louisville defensive back arrested for possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct and assault on a police effort.

That’s a three-helmet-sticker offense in Bobby Petrino’s locker room, awarded to redshirt freshman Terrence Ross. It was his second arrest in two months.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-13-2015 06:24 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That probably just moved him up on the depth chart, tha's all!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-13-2015 10:28 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If he played for UK he would be gone and most all of us would agree with that decision.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-13-2015 03:27 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catmandoo:
If he played for UK he would be gone and most all of us would agree with that decision.

Assaulting a police officer is the bad one. I wasn't there, but there are all types of assault. Some times charges are tacked on, just because. If he really did punch or shove a police officer, that is a felony. Depending on the situation, it could be pleaded down to a lesser charge. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and what happens to the charges.

I remember an event in the mid 1980s where a guy picked up and threw a another guy through a liquor store window. He was passed out drunk. The cops answered the alarm, beat the crap out of him with some flash lights and charged him with burglary, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer and public intoxication.

They ended up catching the other guy and a few other guys that were all walking down the street and charged all of them with attempted burglary.

It made the front page of a local paper.

The other three guys had the charges dropped. The guy that threw the other guy through the window got charged with I cant remember what, but it was the worst charge and the poor fellow that took the beating had all his charges dropped except for the PI.

The same local paper put those results in tiny print on the back page.

My point is: Maybe the player is guilty of assault or maybe he isn't. More than likely, he is guilty. But, we shall see.

[ 01-13-2015, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 01-13-2015 11:32 PM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
booom......come on now..... You are talking about The Round Mound of Rebound, Charles Barkely... ordid someone else throw a drunk out of a bar window....

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 01-14-2015 01:55 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Small town living in Kentucky, where everybody knows everybody. Was surprised at the allegations in the paper, but knew how it would turn out. The attorney for the accused took the case pro bono, I think. He probably would have done time if he had a public defender.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com