TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Harris made up his mind a couple weeks ago, the commitment is solid

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harris made up his mind a couple weeks ago, the commitment is solid
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 02:00 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damien Harris is Bama-bound and he’s know that for weeks, he told reporters after today’s announcement. Harris, who insisted he was undecided as late as yesterday, made up his mind shortly after taking his official visit to Tuscaloosa in late November.

Though the decision was known long before today, Harris said Nick Saban, Mark Stoops and Urban Meyer found out at the same time when the news went public. He did not tell any of them beforehand, although he said he talked to the UK coaching staff late last night.

Harris credits Alabama’s track record with putting backs in the pros and his close relationship with incoming five-star QB Blake Barnett as the reason he chose the Tide over home in Kentucky.

I still say this gave it away at the Under Armour All-America game:

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 02:02 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish him the best, he's now in my rear view
mirror.

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-09-2015 02:24 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ELEEM HE PLAYED THE KY FANS FOR WEEKS, HES SO FAR IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR. WELL I WONT SAY. STOOPS WILL GET BACKS, WE HAVE SOME GOOD BACKS, BOOM IMO, AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS IS EVERY BIT AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN HARISS. IMO HE DISAPOINTED HIS MOM SOMETHING IM NOT COOL WITH.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-09-2015 02:26 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eleem:
I wish him the best, he's now in my rear view
mirror.

THATS RIGHT ELEEM, THATS A OLD MAC DAVIS SONG BACK IN THE 70'S. WHEN THEY INTRODUCE HIM ON SATURDAYS IN BAMA THEY WILL SAY DAMIEN WHO? GOOD LUCK!!

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-09-2015 08:22 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't blame him for going to Bama anymore than I blame some of these out of state boys for leaving their state schools behind to come play basketball at Kentucky. It's all about business.

Don't get me wrong I was closely following on twitter (at work mind you) when the announcement was being made. I wanted a 5 star player in our class too, but id didn't happen. I WISH HIM LUCK!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-11-2015 06:12 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish him well.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-11-2015 07:38 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As do I. I sent him a tweet wishing him good luck!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-12-2015 12:08 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good to hear that MH, I feel the same way.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com