TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Football   » Damien Harris picks Alabama

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damien Harris picks Alabama
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 01:41 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh well. Bets of luck to the kid, and let’s move on.

Link

Posts: 13248 | From: flatwoods,ky. | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 01:43 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish nothing but the best for him. I hope he has a great career. But was it just me? His mother didnt look happy with his choice. And I thought I had read, somewhere a few weeks ago, that Damiens grandmother or mother wasn`t impressed with Saban`s in home visit.
But at the end of the day, its his choice. I just hope, for him, it was the right choice.

eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 01:44 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe he'll get passed by and homesick and
transfer to UK in a yr or two.

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-09-2015 01:45 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HE ONLY CONSIDERED KY, FOR ATTENTION, AND ALL THE FREE TICKETS, ETC, OH WELL THERES ANOTHER SONNY COLLINS SOMEWHERE. HE WILL LIKE SITTING BEHIND HENRY. WE ONLY WANT PLAYERS THAT WANT TO COME TO KY. DAMIEN WHO?

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

Posts: 2290 | From: Newport Ky. | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
eleem
Player
Member # 884

posted 01-09-2015 02:04 PM      Profile for eleem   Email eleem   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's right bean, we'll proceed on without him,
Stoops looking at some good backs.

Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-09-2015 02:18 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AT ALABAMA HES JUST ANOTHER RUNNING BACK, AT KY HE WOULD BE A LEGEND, FAMILY, AND APPRECIATED ON SATURDAY. THANK YOU MATT ELAM!!!!!!!

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-09-2015 08:17 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking the same thing as you, Eleem.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123985 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-09-2015 08:43 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We still have Boom, Heard and even Kemp that all have experience and some talent too.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-10-2015 10:49 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's not hard to understand someone choosing Alabama, but this just sucks. I was really hoping he would come to Kentucky.
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-10-2015 05:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was too Paul. Oh well, live to play another day!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-11-2015 01:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be surprised if Bama finds even a better running back and Harris ends up playing second fiddle like GB pointed out.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Green-Bean
Player
Member # 13551

posted 01-11-2015 02:08 PM      Profile for Green-Bean   Email Green-Bean   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ANOTHER TAKE IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT, HARISS SAID ALABAMA IS KNOWN FOR PUTTING RUNNING BACKS IN THENFL, WELL NO MATTER IF YOU PLAY FOR THE LITTLE SISTERS OF THE POOR, IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH THE NFL SCOUTS WILL FIND U, AND I GUARANTEE AT KY HE WOULD GET ALOT MORE CARRIES AND YARDS THAN HE WILL AT KY, CAUSE SABIN WILL RECRUIT 5 STAR BACKS EVERY YEAR.

--------------------
I was Born A Wildcat!
That's All I'll Ever Be!

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 01-11-2015 04:43 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True. He would probably me "the man" from day one with Kentucky. At Bama, he'll be one piece of a larger puzzle. But, he'll also have a chance at a national title.

[ 01-11-2015, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-11-2015 05:24 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, odds are he's more apt to get a ring at UA than he ever would at UK!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-11-2015 06:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MH, that is one true statement and doubt if there is one sane person that would say otherwise.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-11-2015 07:36 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
By the same token he'd get more reps at KY!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-12-2015 12:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He would get a lot of reps at Kentucky but I wouldn't sell Boom short and believe Boom would have got his reps too and you could throw Heard in there too.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-12-2015 10:09 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WIth a year under his belt, if Boom can stay healthy this year, he'll make some serious noise this year!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-13-2015 10:12 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't see Heard short either as is talented and can help a lot. He averaged 5 yards a carry which is darn good. He is a senior next year and has plenty of experienced to be a big part of our running game.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-13-2015 10:15 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Horton who is only a freshman has a bright future too and had over 5 yards a carry so he will give the rest of our backs a run for their money. You can bet he will get time on the field and may surprise a lot of us fans.

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com